NO MUSICZ NO LIFEZ

Saturday, July 4, 2009

27-06-09 Fantastic Day

:::Haha,this pic I took few years ago.XD that was a place me and my bff always go^^:::
Last week saturday was Hari perjumpaan Ibu&Bapa.My friends opened a "gold fish stall" at school,then i also go "peng chang"XD.Their prepared a lot of games such as grabbing goldfishs,dart and hockey.At school got sold a lot of foods,books and so on.hmm...nth interested in school,after i took my attendant,then i went for Erican tuition.OMG!!!when i reached there,I only realize that we having a small test that day,and i wasn't prepared any.Luckily,my teacher(Jamie) revised for us before we started the test.Hmm....nth difficult,but I hoped that I didn't do much mistakes.Wuuhuu~after that was my hilarious time,i went to KL to meet my Brothers.We went to Pavillion,and we planned to watch Transformer at there.When we reached there,we straightly went to the cinema to buy the tickets.The counters were crowded with numerous ppl.After a long queue,finally it were our turn.Marky said:3 tickets of transformer pls,then the ppl answer:sry sudah habis.WTH!!!We queue for so long then that fellow said tickets sudah habis.I was totally frustrated and dissapointed,because transformer was a movie that I desperated to watch since few months ago!!!Then we looked for others cinema by phone whether they still had any transformer tickets left.What the heck!!!TS,KLCC,MIDVALLEY,LEISURE MALLS and I heard that my friends said that cheras jusco and alamanda at putra jaya tickets also SOLD OFF!!!Dunno y i felt funny and dissapointed at the same time.T.T XD Because everybody tak boleh tengok.haha.XD And then we were hungry,we go Wong Kok's restaurant to fill our stomach first and then planned to watch tht movie tml.That restaurant's design,decoration,enviroment all not bad,felt pleasure to have our dinner there,we could also have a great views of the KL city from that restaurant.After we ate our dinner,we went back to cinema to buy the tickets for tml morning.WOW!!!God blessed!!!Still had 4 reserved tickets left,those ppl didn't come then we took their seats^^V WoW!!!nice movie!!!for me transformer was more likely to comedy.that movie reli lmao.XD p/s:Megan Fox was indeed very hot and sexy.=P The time we went out of the cinema were already 12.30am,then marky brought us to "small genting".WALAO,that place was really romantic and beautiful leh!!!Only 3 restaurant up there,and i know gasonline oni,the others 2 restaurant I had forgotten what name but look like very high class,because it foods were very expensive!!!From up there,we could saw a very beautiful scenery of the KL city,i saw numerous couples parked their car at the road side and pak tuo.wuuhuu~~~so suang,next time i got gf i sure will bring her go there pak tuo.=p
then I stayed overnite at Marky's "motel".then tml afternoon we went sing K at time square new way.Haha,3 golden bachelor lunatic were screaming&roaring at the karaoke room.siaoz~~~haha,we have joy,we have fun,we have season la~la~la~la~lala la~^^
:::Ying Zhen&Me acting EMO.=):::
:::The view of KL city from Wong Kok restaurant through it glasses wall:::
:::Wong Kok's Light:::
:::Wong Kok's Ceiling Light:::
:::this is the "small" genting that i mentioned:::
::sry for the blur,coz i using phone to took it and there was quite dark:::
::: New way's foods:::

No comments: