NO MUSICZ NO LIFEZ

Monday, July 13, 2009

:::Afraid:::


I'm afraid......just because i'm afraid that y i will never make the first move.just because i'm afraid that y i chose to stay stationary,but every1 was moving forward,and they wouldn't wait for u.every1 was searching their own paths,but i just don't bother about it.what was my aim,what was my goal?i have lost.every steps that u took were another steps away from me.The world is getting cruel&cruel.请把最后一点纯真留给我~~~I have told the world that i'm going to be mutli-millionare in the future,i trusted my capability,i have a lot & a lot confident of myself,although i dunno where it came from.but,is that getting 4.0 in stpm will lead me to be millionare?which 1 is harder?being mr.4.0 or millionare?our attitude determines our altitude.i knew,i knew,but y i still...i knew that it's not going to work,if i remain the same.i'm afraid that i unable to fulfill what i had promised to the world.maybe i have to do it alone,but i just want to share my hardest time and success with sum1,i just dont want my life be so insipid.the 1 who will helps me already appeared or haven't or maybe she from mars,i don't know.maybe i should change my personality,but i'm afraid,i'm afraid that i will turned into a other guy,who don't bother who are u,what kind of friendship or relationship that we had before,and don't giv a damn to what u are thinking,and who just care about benefits~~~do some1 saw my tears is roaring?Nobodies will know what i'm thinking.not u,not u,and not even u.
[P/S:I just write suang,not need to give any comments about this post,i will not reply.tq]

~~~The End~~~

No comments: