NO MUSICZ NO LIFEZ

Friday, July 17, 2009

Blood Donation's day

:::Blood group test??i also not sure,but i think so.=):::

Today morning,i did my pa presentation,well,not nervous as i thought,everythings goes without a hitch.And then is our donation's time.wuuhuu~~~this year,my blood flow out very slow,they seem like very 舍不得me.haha.just joking.And my class PEGGY KWAN was the 1st ppl KO,her face looks damn pale,pengsan at kerusi for a long time,and then the guy (Jared NG) who keep on smilling at ppl before he donate and now he sendiri kena "double killed"!!!pengsan & pengsan again.haha.Luckily,he no donated 1 pack of blood,then need 3packs of blood to survive him.haha.XD
:::ish~~~,u guys can see clearly the needle inserted to my arm,and the blood flowing out freedomly.haha.XD:::

:::this pic was took by last year.jiunn&me=):::
:::ta dang!!!1year later,jiunn jien&me again^^:::
::: arrrgh,my blood.haha.XD:::

No comments: