NO MUSICZ NO LIFEZ

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Emo's day

Today,i woke up "early in the dawn",then felt a terrible headache.And then i become so capricious and emo,that I don't want to go to school edi. u know wat,and then i continued to sleep until 12.30pm.when i woke up,i still felt "energyLess".haiz,suddenly think of still got so much homework to do,then i don't wan to continue sleeping edi."human's life short short few ten years"What i trying to do just want to live a happy life,i spent a lot buy luxury things,eat nice foods and so on,but no matter what i do,i still didn't happy at all.I ignore to do homework just because i'm moody and no intend to do somethings that i dislike to do.but it......it just bring me to more suffer in the future.maybe my concept was wrong,i should "eat some bitter by now",then in the future i can relax and enjoy, when i realise this and try to retrieve,i found that i actually "slower" than my peers few years.everythings is just seem like too late for me,in case to catch up,i have to work twice harder or maybe triple~~~but i'm lack of that kind of strength.who can give me?As a guy with full of self-esteem,i really couldn't face my failure.I just like a coward,try to ignore from reality and keep on abandoned my self.Everday flying my car damn extremely fast,and probably "bang!!!",i will just gone like this~~~Go crazy is what i do~~~


No comments: