NO MUSICZ NO LIFEZ

Monday, June 29, 2009

Brothers Gathering12-06-09

17 AGAIN
This post happened few weeks ago,because of my frenz haven't send me pics that y i postponed to post this out.And i just got it by yesterday,seem like my fren reli that damn busy with his studies.wish him good luck and gambateh.erm...in 12-06-09,v 4BBF gathering again after 6months din see each other.Well,this incident still clearly flashed back in my mind.That day after bought the tickets of the movie 17 again,then we go picked keen nian up at school.On the way,while I was driving the car to TSUN JIN high school,there was a spoilt car infront of us.OMG!!!suddenly marky hand very itch,he go and spinned my steering to dodge that fellow,at the same time marky spinning my steering then there was a car was flashing next to me,just about 5MORE CM then we are going to crash each other.Luckily,we din crash each other.that was a horrible experience,but this might teach that mischievous marky a lesson.[DO EVER NEVER &FOREVER spin driver steering while ppl was driving!!!]And then we go watch 17 again lo.that movie gave me a lot of thought and feeling~if i could back to 17 again,something might not happen that way,maybe i could do it better,maybe something shouldn't begin and end that way.maybe and maybe~~~well,the fact is time couldn't back to the past,the sun will still rise from east,the world will still spinning,why don't we do something better in the future instead of regreting for the things that u did in the past.Ok,let proceed the story,at nite we have our dinner dunno at where and which complex edi(pai seh).but I remembered we ate SUSHI~omg,that was damn expensive sushi i ever ate leh,btw the food was very very delicous.Vaguely in my mind,i still remembered the DANGEROUS cute tiny leaf~Omg,that cute tiny leaf was WASABI leh~=X
And then at about 9-10pm we went to ply bowling and made sum bet on it.who got the lowest score is going to call our primary school girls and told them that u missed very much and so on~omg,surprisingly,i LOST???omg,omg i really couldn't believe this.i got the lowest marks,i cant even score more than 100points.Whats the matter with me???=.=''' Then as a man i have to obey the rules that i promised.@@ it had been 6 years i din contacted with them,then suddenly i called them,my mind was totally empty.I'm pretty nervous,i dunno wat to say,i was erm...erm... for a long time then finally i plucked up my courage and said missed u bla bla bla,then ok bye bye~done~that was reli @#$%,terrible,horrible and vegetable nia.=.= i got some hatred of bowling since that day,i still will ply la,but INDEED not on any bet more !!!Have lot of fun,quite happy that day although i have to call ppl which made me felt embarrassed.^^
:::BFF gathering at pavillion in december:::
:::6month later,same ppl at same place^^:::
:::No doubt,this is the DuMbA$$ who spinned my steering while i driving>.<:::
:::CAUTION:Watch out at the small tiny little cute leaf,that was the wasabi that i mentioned:::
::: hehe,some1 like to see it,that y i took these pics:::
::: hehe,some1 like to see it,that y i took these pics:::
:::(sushi set)sry for the blur:::

No comments: