NO MUSICZ NO LIFEZ

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sleep with Raymond Lam 林峯???XD

:::Raymond Lam pillowcase:::

hmm...today arrr.sienz lor,not enough sleep made me no mood study.and a mountain of homework is waiting for me to do.which makes me see edi also not intend to do edi.T.TAfter school,i went to buy some facial cleaner lo.yesterday,i read newspaper,it recommended to use bio-essence[NUGENO] which raymond lam as a mouthpiece of that product.therefore i planed to giv it a try lo,then i decided bought it.after i went back home and open up the products,then i found out that it got free give.OMG,a Raymond Lam pillowcase!!!then i just realize got 2 version of pillowcase,1 is raymond lam and another 1 is chung ka yan pillowcase.arghhh~if i know that earlier i would choose chung ka yan lo,i dun wan everynite raymond lam sleep with me eh.I WAN CHUNG KA YAN ARGHHHHH!!!emo emo emo.haha.XD
:::<3>
::: Bio essence[NUGENO]:::

No comments: