NO MUSICZ NO LIFEZ

Monday, June 1, 2009

iPod Touch

~iPod Touch~
~front view~
Today morning,Andrew and I go to midvalley to buy iPod Touch.When v reached there,andrew brought me go apple store to see and describe the iPod touch to me.Without hesitating,i decided to buy it,because it looks awesome~and then i meet jay,andrew's friend,who works at apple store.Andrew need go to meet his gf,then he left me there,and jay taught me how to use it and dl some app to my iPod Touch.And then arrr,very sienz lor,walk alone and go eat kfc.but is quite freedom also.walk anywhere as u like,stop anywhere when u tired.then i go buy 2 rubik's cube at toycity lo.1 for me and another 1 is ken ask me to help him buy de.after that I go watch a movie called PUSH.walao ehhh,that movie sux.freaking sienz~~~their super ability and story line make me felt sleepy.that all~~~~i upload sum pic for u all to see bah~~~

:::moral value of the day:::dun simply spent ur money$$$ but i dun felt any regret of that,coz i hate money,that y i wan earn a lot of it and spent it.hahaXD

~high quality de rubik's cube~
~iPod Touch~
~back view~

iPod Touch&Me

2 comments:

LuTlUt said...

Wa..IPOD!
how much its? :)

Lucas said...

sry,lutlut,din see u leave comment at my blog.
iPod touch is about rm950.=)