NO MUSICZ NO LIFEZ

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lucas's 心里OS 1

[What the heck am I doing!!!]
OMG!!!watching others heading&leading and i just stopped at the original point!!!What am I doing!!!I non-stop asking myself this question!Did i have forgetten my dream,my goal,my ambition?No,i havent!but y did i face the com all the day without study.sleeping at the classroom and not doing those homework that teacher given,wasting money at tuition and so on.How I am going to be success with this kind of attitude?I deeply understand the meaning of OUR ATTITUDE DETERMINE OUR ALTITUDE.but y am I didnt do something for it?I know I have to change,but i dun have the strength to change.Seriously,I am an Atheist,because I dislike to admit that I am weak and feeble,I dislike to beg ppl for help,dislike to pray god to bless me to get A in exam,wealthy and so on.Because I trust myself ability,if u wan something,u have to work on it,no use for u to pray god for this and that without putting any effort on it.If god do exist in this world,imagine few billions of human being begging god to help them this and that,god also need rest la,wan him "busy until die" meh.But eventually i have to admit that I am weak,I am easily influence by com &internet games and so on.If god really exist,I have beg u to take off my lazyness.nothing else just merely my lazyness pls.I really dun wan to be a failure and I couldn't face my failure.I will settle my things my own self,pls borrow me ur strength and brace me up.
Msg to god from Lucas ~

No comments: